“Basic Banking Services and Mobile Branch in New York City,” with Javier E. Gomez (Dialogo Abierto – BronxNet). In Spanish.
Bronx Financial Access Coalition Holds Bank Closure Tour on Burnside https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWCDCtzBXiI From 2018 to 2021, 17 bank branches have closed in the Bronx. […]
In the Norwood section of the Bronx, the Bronx Financial Access Coalition and the Lower East Side People’s Federal Credit Union teamed up […]
By José A. Giralt When Sonya Ferguson started to do the math on how much it was costing her to fill up her […]
BxFac in the News: BronxTalk (BronxNet) Bronx Financial Access Coalition (BxFac) Members Kerry A. McLean (WHEDco), Gregory Jost (Banana Kelly CIA) and Laura […]
By Peter Strozniak | July 21, 2022 at 02:27 PM Lower East Side People’s Credit Union launches a new mobile branch and plans […]
By Gustavo Garcia / July 21, 2022 South Bronx residents have long put up with limited access to financial services in their own […]
- Dialogo Abierto: Servicios Bancarios Básicos y Sucursal Móvil en la Ciudad de Nueva York. (Con Javier E. Gomez)
- BxFac Mobile Bank Van Closure Tour visits Burnside
- A Bank on Wheels for the Bronx (NY Times)
- Tour of Bank Branch Closures: Bank of America & Chase
- Will Credit Unions Solve the Affordable Financial Services Crisis?